Product Design Internship Apply now >>
ChicknLegs is a sports apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable, and affordable running apparel. You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in retailers nationwide and some select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world live healthy and fun lives.
About our team
ChicknLegs is a family business, and we want every member of the team to feel a part of our family too! Our Design Interns are an important part of our user experience, and we want our interns to also learn and explore their potential in other areas of the business they’re interested in. As a Design Intern you are responsible for assisting in developing products from ideation to execution!
About ongoing responsibilities
This internship gives Design students the opportunity to gain work experience in a sports apparel start up! The internship could potentially lead to a full-time offer – we are eager to find the right people to join our family and help us grow the business!
- Development of products from ideation to execution
- Research market trends that align with the ChicknLegs brand
- Assist team in creating design schematics, and product line drafts
- Work with other team members and leadership to ensure brand cohesion
- Collaborate on ad hoc projects as assigned by leadership
About desired qualifications
- Must be enrolled in an accredited program, with a HS diploma or GED
- Has a passion for sports, fitness and apparel
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
About culture and personality
- A “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- Honest communication; give, receive, and apply feedback
- Enjoy and participate in fun company culture – we don't take ourselves too seriously
- Competitive pay
- Employee discount
- Workout breaks!
Even if you think you don't meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.