Multimedia Content Creation Intern
ChicknLegs is a sports apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable and affordable running apparel. You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in retailers nationwide and some select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world live healthy and fun lives.
About our team
ChicknLegs is a family business, and we want every member of the team to feel a part of our family too! Our Multimedia Content Creation Interns are an important part of growing our brand, and we want our interns to also learn and explore their potential in other areas of the business they’re interested in.
About the job
ChicknLegs is looking for a go-getter, self-starter and creative Multimedia Content Creation Intern to join our team in Cary, NC!
This is a great opportunity to put your content creation and videography skills to the test in a fun and fast startup environment! Experience in photography and videography and working experience with an e-Commerce or fashion brands is a major plus.
The internship can become a full time job at the end of the internship period, if beneficial for the intern and company :)
About ongoing responsibilities
The Multimedia Content Creation Intern will learn how to shoot from ideation concepts, and style and pose models. The intern will work closely with leadership and collaborate in the creative process.
- Come up with creative ideas for funny videos and grassroots and guerilla marketing tactics
- Bring ideas to life. Expect to shoot and edit high volume of photos and videos for YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, our website, and more
- Shoots of various styles including: studio, lifestyle, and editorial
- Edit videos post-shoot to match brand voice and image
About desired qualifications
- Ideally pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Videography, Multimedia, Marketing, Advertising or related
- Capable of shooting and editing high quality and performance-oriented videos
- Knows how to setup and work with studio lighting, and studio equipment, such as c-stands, soft-boxes, and chords
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Experience shooting and editing YouTube and TikTok videos
About the position
- Flexible work schedule. May have shoots some mornings, evenings or weekends
- Understands the brand, and is able to create content that is relevant
About culture and personality
- A “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- Honest communication; give, receive, and apply feedback
- Enjoy and participate in fun company culture – we don't take ourselves too seriously
- Competitive pay
- Employee discount
- Workout breaks!
Even if you think you don't meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.