E-Commerce operations Associate
📍 Cary, NC
💼 Part-time or Full-time
ChicknLegs is an athletic apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable and affordable athletic apparel.
You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in 200+ retailers nationwide and select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world run their way to healthy and fun lives!
About our team
At ChicknLegs we live the start-up mentality – working hard and going where the business needs us! We wear many hats and every team member has a direct impact on business outcomes. Our e-comm operations associates get the right product, to the right place, in record time!!!
The e-commerce operations associate is tasked with picking and packing, shipping, and overall movement of inventory. Our e-commerce operations associates will be responsible for:
- Picking, packing and shipping orders in a timely and accurate manner as assigned by leadership
- Managing the receiving, warehousing, and distribution of products
- Ensures that all inbound merchandise is inspected and correct as ordered
- Meeting productivity metrics, such as orders packed per hour
- Meeting safety standards, such as keeping the warehouse area clean and organized
- Responsible for performing job duties assigned by leadership
- May need to perform other duties and ad hoc projects assigned by leadership
About desired qualifications
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies (software and hardware necessary to complete tasks)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs frequently
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Flexible and adaptable to feedback; we want you to feel comfortable giving, receiving, and applying feedback!
- Passion for running, health and wellness is a must!
- A ChicknLegs SUPERFAN!
About culture and personality
- We LOVE running
- We have a “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- We're self-directed, unafraid to hear the word “no”, unafraid to try new things
- We communicate honestly; we give, receive and apply feedback
- We enjoy and participate in fun company culture and events
- We're comfortable working in a rapidly growing company
- We hire from within first and we’re growing so quickly!
- Competitive Salary
- Employee discount and early access to new apparel!
- PTO: vacation, holidays, sick days, and more!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible daily schedule
- Free snacks and bevvies to keep you going!
- Sponsored team fun - like races, sporting events, pumpkin carving competitions and more!
- Travel opportunities to cool races and events locally in NC and nationwide
Even if you think you don't meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.