E-Commerce operations Coordinator
📍 Cary, NC
💼 Full time
ChicknLegs is an athletic apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable and affordable athletic apparel.
You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in 200+ retailers nationwide and select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world run their way to healthy and fun lives!
About our team
At ChicknLegs we live the start-up mentality – working hard and going where the business needs us! We wear many hats and every team member has a direct impact on business outcomes.
The Operations Coordinator has responsibilities in three main areas: e-commerce operations, events, and customer experience.
Our Operations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Planning and attending company sponsored events, such as track meets, races, and retailer events
- Planning for events; including inventory planning, staffing, transportation and timelines
- Attending events to ensure customer experience and operational excellence is maintained
- Creating an inclusive, high-caliber experience and connection for every person interacting with our brand
- Responding to customer communications within one business day
- Reporting customer feedback and issues for improving products, processes and overall customer experience
- Managing the receiving, warehousing, and distribution processes and procedures
- Ensuring all inbound merchandise is inspected and correct, as ordered
- Reviewing and interpreting data to reach operations goals, such as reducing order errors and inventory miscounts
- Ensuring office opening and closing procedures
- Identifying areas of improvement, new business opportunities, and new areas and responsibilities that they’d like to explore
About ideal qualifications
- A ChicknLegs SUPERFAN!
- Passion for running, health and wellness is a must!
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with competing priorities
- Integrity: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- During peak time frames, special events, or other circumstances, the schedule may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends
- Able to lift up to 49 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, supply chain or related field; or equivalent experience
About culture and personality
- We LOVE running
- We have a “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- We're self-directed, unafraid to hear the word “no”, unafraid to try new things
- We communicate honestly; we give, receive and apply feedback
- We enjoy and participate in fun company culture and events
- We're comfortable working in a rapidly growing company
- We hire from within first and we’re growing so quickly!
- Competitive Salary
- Employee discount and early access to new apparel!
- PTO: vacation, holidays, sick days, and more!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible daily schedule
- Free snacks and bevvies to keep you going!
- Sponsored team fun - like races, sporting events, pumpkin carving competitions and more!
- Travel opportunities to cool races and events in NC and nationwide
Even if you think you don't meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.