📍 Cary, NC
ChicknLegs is an athletic apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable and affordable athletic apparel.
You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in 200+ retailers nationwide and select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world run their way to healthy and fun lives!
About our team
At ChicknLegs we live the start-up mentality – working hard and going where the business needs us! We wear many hats and every team member has a direct impact on business outcomes. The Marketing Manager is one of the key members of our team!
- Guide vision, strategy, and execution of cross-channel marketing efforts, including email, social media, advertising, retail, events, influencer, affiliate and more
- Maximize presence and share of social media outreach to increase website traffic and achieve sales goals
- Optimize marketing efforts through performance data analysis, understanding trends, finding new opportunities, and forecasting future performance
- Establish and update the marketing schedule to ensure quality and meaningful content, and optimize the customers’ experience
- Proactively identify emerging opportunities with new and existing platforms to further brand growth
- Must be up to date on running, apparel, wellness and fitness industry trends; especially with regards to new opportunities, potential partners, tactics, tools, and competitive analyses
About ideal qualifications
- At least 3 years of professional experience leading marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Extensive knowledge of current social media platforms and trends
- Up to date in emerging tools and markets
- Creative and analytical, attentive to detail. Focused on innovation and growth
- Exceptional storytelling and copywriting skills
- Passion for running, health and wellness is a must!
- A ChicknLegs SUPERFAN!
About culture and personality
- We LOVE running
- We have a “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- We're self-directed, unafraid to hear the word “no”, unafraid to try new things
- We communicate honestly; we give, receive and apply feedback
- We enjoy and participate in fun company culture and events
- We're comfortable working in a rapidly growing company
- We hire from within first and we’re growing so quickly!
- Employee discount and early access to new apparel!
- Competitive Salary
- PTO: vacation, holidays, sick days, and more!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible daily schedule
- Free snacks and bevvies to keep you going!
- Sponsored team fun - like races, sporting events, pumpkin carving competitions and more!
- Travel opportunities to cool races and events in NC and nationwide
Even if you think you don’t meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.