📍 Cary, NC
ChicknLegs is an athletic apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable and affordable athletic apparel.
You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in 200+ retailers nationwide and select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world run their way to healthy and fun lives!
About our team
At ChicknLegs we live the start-up mentality – working hard and going where the business needs us! We wear many hats and every team member has a direct impact on business outcomes. The Sales Manager is one of the most important members of our business team!
About the role
Are you proactive, creative, and witty? ChicknLegs is looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of our sales strategy. This includes but is not limited to sales, account management, email marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, and marketing analytics.
You will also collaborate with team members in other business units. If you’re passionate about ChicknLegs, running and fitness, and sales... then you’re the person for this job!
About ongoing responsibilities
- Develop strong B2B relationships, connecting with key business executives
- Manage sales strategy to maintain and grow wholesale accounts domestically and abroad
- Attend events representing the ChicknLegs brand and values, such as The Running Event and major races in the US
- Use CRM to build customized segmentation, targeting and personalization to optimize sales performance and customer outreach
- Optimize digital advertising strategy
- Grow email and social media subscribers through grassroots marketing efforts
- Plan, execute and analyze email and social marketing campaigns
- Monitor digital marketing analytics metrics - click rates, conversions, ROAS, and revenue numbers
- Identify new business opportunities
About ideal qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and account management
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing, and e-commerce promotions
- Experience using a CRM and email marketing systems
- Experience developing, coordinating and implementing complete marketing plans for existing and novel product lines
- Excellent communication skills; able to give, receive and apply honest feedback
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work full time in Cary, NC
- Passion for running, health and wellness is a must!
- A ChicknLegs SUPERFAN!
About culture and personality
- We LOVE running
- We have a “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- We're self-directed, unafraid to hear the word “no”, unafraid to try new things
- We communicate honestly; we give, receive and apply feedback
- We enjoy and participate in fun company culture and events
- We're comfortable working in a rapidly growing company
- We hire from within first and we’re growing so quickly!
- Employee discount and early access to new apparel!
- Competitive Salary
- PTO: vacation, holidays, sick days, and more!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible daily schedule
- Free snacks and bevvies to keep you going!
- Sponsored team fun - like races, sporting events, pumpkin carving competitions and more!
- Travel opportunities to cool races and events locally in NC and nationwide
Even if you think you don't meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.|||Cary, NC|||||||||rhCzgt0-o~W2bwIT|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false