Sales and Marketing Manager
📍 Cary, NC
ChicknLegs is a sports apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable and affordable running apparel. You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in retailers nationwide and some select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world live healthy and fun lives.
About our team
ChicknLegs is a family business, and we want every member of the team to feel a part of our family too! The Sales and Marketing Manager is one of the most important members of our business team!
About the role
Are you proactive, creative, and witty? ChicknLegs is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of our digital marketing and sales strategies. This includes but is not limited to sales, account management, email marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, and marketing analytics. You will also collaborate with team members in other business units. If you’re passionate about ChicknLegs, running and fitness, and sales and marketing, you’re the person for this job!
About ongoing responsibilities
- Plan, execute and analyze email and social marketing campaigns
- Utilize CRM to build customized segmentation, targeting and personalization to optimize sales performance and customer outreach
- Attend events representing the ChicknLegs brand and values, such as The Running Event and major races in the US
- Optimize digital advertising strategy
- Grow email and social media subscribers through grassroots marketing efforts
- Monitor digital marketing analytics metrics - click rates, conversions, ROAS, and revenue numbers
- Lead influencer marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Develop strong relationships with B2B customers, connecting with key business executives
- Manage sales strategy to maintain and grow wholesale accounts domestically and abroad
- Identify new business opportunities
About ideal qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales and marketing based role
- Experience in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, and e-commerce promotions
- Experience developing, coordinating and implementing complete marketing plans for existing and novel product lines
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Experience using a CRM and email marketing systems
- Excellent communication skills; able to give, receive and apply honest feedback
- Experience managing and developing junior staff
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for design
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work full time in Cary, NC
- A ChicknLegs SUPERFAN!
About culture and personality
- A “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- Honest communication; give, receive and apply feedback (it's so important we said it twice!)
- Enjoy and participate in fun company culture – we don't take ourselves too seriously
- Self-directed and independent in a rapidly growing company
- Opportunities to grow -- we hire from within first and we're growing so quickly!
- Competitive Salary
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Medical benefits for employees, with options to add dental and vision
- Simple IRA with company match
- Sharp product discounts on the best running apparel out there!
- Workout breaks!
- Travel opportunities
Even if you think you don't meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.|||Cary, NC|||||||||rhCzgt0-o~W2bwIT|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false