Sales and Marketing Manager Apply now >>
ChicknLegs is a sports apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable and affordable running apparel. You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in retailers nationwide and some select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world live healthy and fun lives.
About our team
ChicknLegs is a family business, and we want every member of the team to feel a part of our family too! The Sales and Marketing Manager is one of the most important members of our business team!
About the role
Are you proactive, creative, and witty? ChicknLegs is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing or assisting in all aspects of our digital marketing and in-store sales strategies. This includes but is not limited to email marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, marketing analytics, and our wholesale channel. You will also collaborate with team members in other business units. If you’re passionate about ChicknLegs, running and fitness, and sales and marketing, you’re the person for this job!
About ongoing responsibilities
- Responsible for email marketing, including planning, execution and analysis
- Manage sales strategy to grow wholesale accounts domestically and abroad
- Optimize digital advertising strategy, working closely with our ad agency
- Help grow email and social media subscribers through grassroots marketing efforts
- Utilize CRM to build customized segmentation, targeting and personalization to optimize performance
- Monitor all digital marketing analytics metrics - click rates, conversions, ROAS, and revenue numbers
About desired qualifications
- 2 years of experience in a sales or marketing based role (digital marketing, email marketing, sales/CRM, lifecycle marketing, etc.)
- Establish goals and metrics for email channel
- Experience using Klaviyo and HubSpot
- Excellent communication skills; able to give, receive and apply honest feedback
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for design
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Knowledge in Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About culture and personality
- A “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- Honest communication; give, receive and apply feedback (it's so important we said it twice!)
- Enjoy and participate in fun company culture – we don't take ourselves too seriously
- Opportunities to grow -- we hire from within first!
- Competitive Salary
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees
- Simple IRA / 401(k)
- Employee discount
- Workout breaks!
Even if you think you don't meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.|||Cary, NC|||||||||rhCzgt0-o~W2bwIT|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false