Warehouse operations Manager
📍 Cary, NC
💼 Full time
ChicknLegs is a sports apparel company. We were born out of love for long distance running, but our products are loved and enjoyed by all kinds of athletes! We make fun, comfortable and affordable running apparel. You can find our products on our website, www.chicknlegs.com, where we ship worldwide, or in retailers nationwide and some select retail stores abroad. Our vision is to help people around the world live healthy and fun lives.
About our team
ChicknLegs is a family business, and we want every member of the team to feel a part of our family too! As a warehouse operations manager you are responsible for keeping the wheels turning in many key areas of the business from supply chain, logistics, and operations. We import and ship products globally Monday through Friday and rely on our operations team to keep everything running smoothly.
About ongoing responsibilities and learning opportunities
The Warehouse Operations Manager oversees all areas of the warehouse and operations department including value-added services, receiving and processing returns and damaged items, picking and packing, supply chain (imports and exports), shipping and overall movement of inventory. Our team will also engage in different trainings across business units, team building exercises, and various other meetings.
- Managing receiving, warehousing, and distribution processes and procedures
- Maintaining and analyzing inventory levels
- Forecasting future orders to suppliers with leadership
- Ensures that all inbound merchandise is inspected and correct as ordered
- Knowledge of proper safety procedures, and OSHA guidelines and requirements
- Picking, packing and shipping orders in a timely and accurate manner as assigned by leadership
- Meeting productivity metrics, such as orders packed per hour
- Meeting safety standards, such as keeping the warehouse area clean and organized
- Responsible for performing job duties assigned by leadership
- May need to perform other duties and ad hoc projects assigned by leadership
About desired qualifications
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies (software and hardware necessary to complete tasks)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs frequently
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Flexible and adaptable to feedback; we want you to feel comfortable giving, receiving, and applying feedback!
- Bachelor's degree or similar experience
About culture and personality
- A “can do” mentality; flexibility and reliability
- Honest communication; give, receive and apply feedback (it's so important we said it twice!)
- Enjoy and participate in fun company culture – we don't take ourselves too seriously
- Opportunities to grow -- we hire from within first!
- Competitive Salary
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees
- Simple IRA / 401(k)
- Employee discount
- Workout breaks!
- Travel opportunities
Even if you think you don't meet the desired qualifications for any of our job postings, we ask that you apply for any role you’re interested in – there are many intangibles that can make you an amazing fit for ChicknLegs!
At ChicknLegs we don’t just celebrate wins and personal records, we champion diversity! We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, childbirth, and/or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected status. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all our employees. These Equal Employment Opportunity policies apply to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.